Monday, September 7, 2009

Language studies started

Today started two week language course what we are going to have before the studies of our faculty. We will have four hours lessons from 16 to 20, which is quite different time than I am used to. We will have two hours grammar studies and two hours oral studies each day. Oral classes were more fun because we could participate much more. Students were divided to different groups by their level of Spanish. Teachers spoke only Spanish in the class and I was able to understand almost everything. I am happy to see that I understand.

I am planning to make volleyball team for some kind of universitys league. Also joining some student football could be nice. I should visit the sports center and ask more about possibilities in sports.

1 comment:

  1. Have you heard anything about the floorball team yet? Did you ever managed to smuggle your stick in to the plain btw?

    ReplyDelete