Friday, December 25, 2009

Spanish Christmas food

I have had two great Spanish Christmas meals. Chencho invited me yesterday for dinner and today for lunch with his family. I felt really welcome to be a guest in their house. I got a change to taste many new foods moreover everything was really good. I ate big shrimps, grabs, Iberian ham, clams, cheese, fish, pig and more. Only one food was prepared in the same way as in Finnish Christmas table and that was salmon. I brought Finnish mince pie for dessert and they liked it. Actually I enjoyed more Spanish Christmas food than Finnish. Unfortunately I do not have photos of the food.

Tomorrow I am taking bus to Salou which is in the east coast of Spain near Barcelona. Bus ride will take about seven hours and I will spend in Salou one week. Hopefully I will get access to the Internet there.

No comments:

Post a Comment