Monday, July 20, 2020

Benefits of caffeine free life

I saw few videos about quitting coffee for 30 days and benefits of caffeine free life which inspired me to write this post. I have never been consuming much caffeine. I don't start my morning with a cup of coffee or boost myself with energy drinks to feel energized. I have consumed just few cups of coffee and energy drinks in my life so I was never a caffiene addict. Especially in Finland I am a rare case because Finnish people are known to be consuming the most coffee per capita in the world. I found an extensive list of benefits with caffeine free life and I believe that the most obvious benefits in my life have been the quality of sleep which I have measured with Firstbeat analysis and not suffering from headaches. Also not having cavities in my teeth and not being anxious have been benefits for me for not drinking coffee. Aswell the famous money saving tip "don't buy the latte" has helped me to save some money.

Many people say that they need a cup of coffee to wake up. Waking up is not difficult for me and I don't press the snooze when the alarm rings. When I have slept well I feel energized the whole day but sometimes when I haven't slept well, I might feel suddenly extremely tired during the day and feel like that I need to take a nap. I believe that coffee drinkers take then a cup of coffee but I don't take that option. If taking a nap around lunch time is possible, I take one if not, I do some physical activity like take a walk, sometimes I just have to struggle through being tired sitting still and focus staying awake which can be very dificult in a tedious lecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment