Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Residence permission

Cover of residence permission in Turkey
To stay in Turkey for the whole exchange period I had to apply for residence permission in the first month of my stay. I handed out my application on the fourth of October and got my permission today. I had student visa to apply for the residence permission but you can equally apply for the residence permission with tourist visa like some exchange students did that way you can save money because student visa cost me 60 euros and touristic visa is only 15 euros. Price of the residence permission was 60 euros. Even my student visa is valid only until end of may my residence permission in Turkey is valid until end of June.

No comments:

Post a Comment