Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Topless

Demonstration
Yesterday I went for the first time to a public swimming pool in Madrid. Before I had been a few times in a private swimming pool of row houses. I was surprised to see women sun bathing topless. Women from all age groups were taking tan with bare boobs. My estimation is that 20% of the women were sun bathing topless.

On Sunday I saw for a second time Spanish demonstrating against the economical crisis and for more democratic voting system. The busy streets of the center of Madrid were closed because they were full of people demonstrating. Many had sign with different messages, some were singing and one guy painted to the wall of bank of Spain. Jesús took the picture above but unfortunately he was not with in the public swimming pool so there are no photos of topless women.

No comments:

Post a Comment