Saturday, July 23, 2011

Smell of the food

Seems that Spanish do not like the smell of the food. Here I will give three different examples. Spanish guy wanted to cook in a hotel room but he did not want the smell of the food to spread all over his room so he decided to move the stove next to the window to prevent the room from smelling food. I have been cooking in a kitchen and then my flatmates have advised me to close the door to stop the smell of the food spreading to living room but it is not problem to take the plate to the living room and eat there. The last one is that I suggested to make a one big room by removing the wall between the kitchen and living room but Spanish did not like the idea because then the smell of the food would spread to the living room

No comments:

Post a Comment