Thursday, January 2, 2014

Finnish language lessons offered in Poland

I did a little experiment by publishing a Finnish language lesson advertisement in one Polish website. I wanted to find out if there would be anyone interested in learning Finnish. I put double price compared to all the other language lessons offered in the website so I was not expecting to be contacted many times. I got contacted by three person who were interested in taking private Finnish lessons. Also two recruiting agencies approached me and offered me a job interview for a full time job where fluent Finnish was a requirement. I did not end up giving lessons to anybody as I have already full time job and I want to have also free time. Probably I could have started giving Finnish lessons if I would be ready to offer the lessons with the same price as other teachers who are offering private lessons in other languages.

1 comment: