Sunday, November 22, 2020

5 unpleasent Incidents I suffered abroad

I have lived abroad in 6 different rental apartments and suffered some unfortunate incidents, though none of them felt so bad that I was hoping to be back in Finland.

Below I listed the incidents, I have faced
1. Water pipe broke and the apartment was flooding
2. Cockroaches disturbing the peace at home. Getting rid of them was challenging
3. Contsructtion workers in the neighbor made a hole to my living room wall
4. Electricity cuts few times but just for few hours
5. Mold getting formed to the walls

Here some common incidents what I have been able to avoid
1. Getting robbed
2. Getting scammed when renting a flat. I have always been able recover at least 50 % of  the debosit.
3. Bringing bed bugs home
4. Extremely high electricity bill. Many people who are not aware of the costs of heating/cooling in Spain get surprised for the cost.
5. Flatmates who are impossiple to live with

No comments:

Post a Comment